
Another sunrise
And my thoughts turn again to you
It is no surprise
That I feel the way I do
Because you mean so much to me
And I want everyone to see
That I love you
More than you can ever know
I really love you
Show me how I can make it grow
If you don’t know it by now
Give me the chance to show you how
People talking
I see your smile on every face
I see you walking
Towards our special place
And my arms hold you so tight
And as the day gives way to night
I’ll still love you
The feeling won’t go away
I really love you
More than I can ever say
Can’t you see that it’s so true?
And each day it starts anew
Another sunset
Again you are on my mind
So please don’t fret
Let’s put the past behind
And you’ll be there with me tonight
Tomorrow it will be all right
Because I love you
How much do I have to say?
I really love you
And it keeps growing from day to day
I’ve lots to give and then some
For the best is yet to come
All because I love you
No comments:
Post a Comment