Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year

It’s the last day of 2008. It’s a time when many of us pause and reflect on the year and look forward to the next with anticipation. Some of us may even make resolutions.

One of the things I do is think of friends and send kind thoughts their way. Did you just get one? Don’t duck. Let it hit you! There, that’s better.

When you think of it, every day can be a new beginning – the first day of the rest of your life. Oops, that line has already been taken.

I am content. I don’t have all that I want, but I do have all that I need. I will still have my dreams, but my reality is very nice.

Thank you for all who have sent me comments on my blog. If you are reading this (of course you are, duh!), I wish you all the best and may you live this year in anticipation of all the great things that will happen in your life. If you believe they will happen, you may be right. If you believe they won’t, they probably won’t. So think positive and keep in touch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!!!

Wishing you blessings in abundance, a very healthy and joy-filled New Year!

Stay positive ... the best is yet to come!

Oops, I think that line has already been taken, too!

love and peace,
carmen

Johnny V. said...

Thank you for your kind thoughts. As usual, so good to hear from you.