I thought I would have a bit of fun publishing this one today.
One of these days I'm going to be all wrinkled
And one of these days you'll be all wrinkled too
But I don't care about one of these days
As long as today's with you
One of these days the sky will be all cloudy
The grey will cover up all the blue
But you know that, honey, I'm saving the sunshine
Of one of these days with you
Cause life is now or never
And if we're clever
We'll see what we've got
It is quite a lot
But if we ever measure
We'll have our treasure
In what we've given
Not what we've got
One of these days
I'll be thinking about you
And remember your kisses and how they were true
Well, today could be now just one of those days
Just one of those days with you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You have been added to The Personal Development List (There is a button on the side bar of my site, if you would like to see the list). Thank you for sharing all of these inspiring thoughts and messages.
Post a Comment