No serious thoughts tonight. This is my 200th article since I started writing this blog. My goal when I started was to write as much as I could for a year and see where that led me. If I helped entertain a few people along the way, then this was good.
When I started writing, I would never have imagined writing so many articles and poems. Sometimes they come at me in bunches and I churn our several days’ worth at once. At other times, I feel as if I am scratching at dry soil. I have taken it one step at a time.
Lately I haven’t been feeling so inspired. Honestly, I’m not sure if that inspiration will come back. I almost feel in mourning. I certainly miss the excitement of having words flow freely. It’s the same feeling you get when the wind is blowing through your hair.
It reminds me of my Ginko tree. It sits in the kitchen. Last fall, all of the leaves fell off. For most of the winter, it looked dead – really dead. In the past couple of weeks, it has sprung to life. My hope is that my inspiration will come back, just like the leaves on the Ginko.
Meanwhile, there are new things to discover and intriguing places for my mind to travel. Why not come along for the remainder of the voyage?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am really enjoying your blog!! So many different thoughts etc. instead of just one main theme...awesome!! Thank u..
Thank you for your comments. If you enjoy my writing, pass the site on to friends, and feel free to contact me to say hello.
Post a Comment